Paper Submission Guidelines
|PAPER SUBMISSION LINK :|
- All submissions must be in English only.
- Papers for oral presentations should confirm to the IEEE format and specifications. Other formats may not be accepted.
- All submitted papers should contain original, unpublished, experimental or theoretical results.
- The IEEE paper template can be downloaded from the following link. Click here
- Authors are invited to submit the full paper as PDF using the IEEE templates. Paper drafts must be prepared in English with a maximum of six (6) printed pages in IEEE format (10 point font, double-column, and A4) including figures, tables, and references.
- The conference reserves the right to refrain from reviewing papers that are significantly longer than 6 pages.
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit papers electronically to ICACFCT 2021 through Microsoft CMT.
- For submission of paper, at least one of the authors of the paper should be a registered user of Microsoft CMT. Unregistered authors should first create an account on Microsoft CMT. To submit your paper visit: Microsoft CMT.
- The review process for this conference is BLINDED.
- The maximum no. of words allowed in the abstract is 250 words and at least 3 keywords are also required.
- The authors are advised to select only one (i.e. the most suitable) track out of mentioned tracks on the submission page for their submission at the time of submitting the manuscript through Microsoft CMT.
- All papers submitted to ICACFCT 2021 will be checked for plagiarism according to IEEE guidelines.
- If found free of plagiarism, it will be peer-reviewed and evaluated based on NOVELTY, Presentation, Correctness, and Relevance to the conference.
- In case of minor plagiarism, the authors will be asked to rewrite the paper.
- In other cases, the paper will be immediately rejected.
The acceptance of papers along with the refere's comment will be communicated to the authors by email. Authors are required to incorporate the comments received in the CAMERA READY PAPER before final submission. Accepted and presented papers which are plagiarism free and registered by at least one author, will be submitted for possible inclusion into IEEE Xplore® digital library. For registration details Click Here